FREE shipping to most countries
When you upgrade to LED turn signals, your OEM flasher relay will not have enough resistance in the system to work properly, that's where this little part comes in.
This relay replaces your stock flasher relay and will not only allow your new LED lights to work properly, it will also allow you to adjust the flashing rate!
Note: This is a 3 pin relay be sure to check to see what you need
2 Pin Adjustable LED Relay Here
A must have for our LED Taillight and Sequential LED Taillight
Features:- Allows LED bulbs to blink at a normal rate
- No need to cut your wires to install load resistors
- Water-proof and dust-proof design
- Directly replaces OEM style blinker relays
- Wire in-line with flasher positive wire - Solves hyper flashing and no flashing issues associated with LED lighting
- You can adjust the flashing rate on the bottom of the relay with a flat head screw driver
- Universal fitment for most 12V motorcycles Specifications:Dimensions: 5.1cm x 3cm x 3cm or 2" x 1.2" x 1.2"
Flashing Frequency: Adjustable from 50 times/min to 200 times/min
Number of Pins: 3
Operating Voltage: DC 12V
Max Power: 0.1 to 150 watts
1 x Adjustable LED Flasher Relay